Securing Higher Education with Cybersecurity Strategy Solutions Designed for Colleges and Universities
At CampusCISO, we're dedicated to empowering educational institutions with affordable and effective cybersecurity strategy planning tools and CISO coaching services. We believe in helping you manage risk more effectively without making cybersecurity planning a major expense in your budget.
Video introduction to CampusCISO
Are you responsible for your institution's cybersecurity strategy?
Would you like an easier way to evaluate your program and prepare for the future?
How CampusCISO Helps Simplify Your Cybersecurity Planning
We provide cost-effective solutions tailored to help higher education institutions protect their data and systems by strengthening their cybersecurity strategies. Our online planning tools and expert CISO coaching services help you evaluate the maturity of your institution’s cybersecurity capabilities, identify capability gaps, prioritize new investments, and develop a roadmap for achieving your goals.
Our services break down into two major categories: online tools provided through a CampusCISO Membership and individualized guidance and feedback through CISO Coaching Services.
CYBER HEAT MAP Online Planning Tools
We help higher education institutions improve their cybersecurity capabilities by providing affordable online cybersecurity planning tools.
Designed by higher education leaders to address the unique needs of colleges and universities, our online planning tools provide you with a range of features:
- Assessment: You can complete an online CYBER HEAT MAP assessment in less than a day to get a detailed view of your institution’s cybersecurity capabilities and how your cybersecurity technology investments fit into a holistic resilience strategy.
- Planning: Our Improvement Recommendations report helps you identify capability gaps and prioritize potential cybersecurity investments based on your assessment data.
- Vendor Directory: We curate a directory of 1,300 vendor solutions that are crowd-sourced from our member institutions. This helps you make informed decisions about potential cybersecurity investments that are used in higher education settings.
- Network with Peers: Our CYBER BRIDGE service helps you network with peers at other institutions through online member forums and with vendor research tools.
Paid memberships offer additional reports and benchmarking data to help you plan your cybersecurity strategy. And with the CampusCISO Advanced membership, you can collaborate with your entire team on the assessment process and create staff training plans.
CampusCISO Coaching Services
Coaching is an affordable way to augment your team with additional expertise. When you work with us, you’ll get support from an experienced leader with a deep understanding of the unique needs of higher education.
- Strategy Workshops: Get up to speed and complete your initial assessment with CampusCISO Pathfinder strategy workshops. We offer both virtual and in person workshops for an affordable fixed fee.
- CISO Coaching Retainers: If you’re looking for a trusted advisor you can turn to throughout the year, CISO coaching services give you access to a leader with over 20 years of experience helping colleges and universities improve their cybersecurity.
And as a bonus, members with a CampusCISO Coaching retainer can save $5,000 per year on their CYBER HEAT MAP subscription!
Kent State Case Study
Key Questions for CIOs and CISOs About Your Cybersecurity Strategy
As a CIO or CISO at a college or university, you’re constantly faced with complex questions about your institution’s cybersecurity program. We understand. That’s why we’ve developed solutions using a repeatable methodology tailored for higher education leaders. Our solutions provide answers that are not only easy to understand but also backed by data from our growing community of members.
Use our online resources to shape your strategy, continually refining it with insights from numerous higher education leaders who also use our platform.
CampusCISO Community Membership
If you’re a US-based college or university, you can sign up for a free CampusCISO Community membership with any CISO coaching retainer.
This membership offers robust tools to evaluate your current cybersecurity capabilities and plan for the future. These features enable you to answer key questions about your cybersecurity strategy, including:
Get more features by upgrading your membership
Looking for additional data to enhance your cybersecurity strategy planning? Consider upgrading to one of our premium membership plans. You’ll gain access to advanced reports and planning tools that provide deeper insights, including: